Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sliding Doors

What ifs??? they play a huge part in everyday life but a lot of the time they just slide on past and we don't notice ... today was not one of those days


From 10 to 45 in 2 days
I had my first Physio appointment during the 4th quarter of Game 6 ... it went exceptionally well I got my knee to 45* ... so I think I am maybe 15* ahead of schedule ... my Phys gave up his lunch break (Thanks Chris really appreciated) to take the appointment so I didn't have to wait until Monday ... What if I waited?

My appointment finished with us up 4 with 45 secs left - the game was on in the waiting room. The timing was unbelievable & score surprising as we were down 3 when I'd last checked. Manu made 1 of 2 free throws .. What if he makes 2? 


Jesus Shuttleworth knows the answer 
Pop sat Duncan on the 2 biggest defensive plays of the game both O boards to Miami for 3s... I didn't like it at the time and in hindsight I'm asking ... What if Duncan was on the floor?

I missed nearly all of OT on the drive back home ... I felt like today there was some cosmic force at play ... I'm pretty sure there isn't but ... What if there is?

Before the series started I picked us to win in 7 including losing game 6 and winning game 7 on the road ... What if I'm right? (well I'll win a few hundred bucks that's for sure)

18 days ago I was feeling great and decided to throw one down in warm ups ... What if I didn't? This one will stay with me for a while ...

I don't have the answers to any of these What Ifs? but I do know I'll be giving rehab my all, I never die wondering

No comments:

Post a Comment