Wednesday 26 June 2013

Links

Anyone who knows me knows I like to research - as they say information is power. So I'll share a couple that I've been watching this week regarding my injury

First the surgery - not for the squeamish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bu9z9UJHDw

Second ... this guy is a bodybuilder / strength coach who has rehabbed from the same injury - he has a bunch of videos which can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/kylenewell1000/videos

I sure am glad that I live in the internet age - I'd say even 50 years ago this injury would have left me in a wheelchair and I certainly wouldn't have been able to watch videos of surgery and rehab.

Speaking of videos I really enjoyed Grantland's NBA Job Interviews http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/tag/_/name/nba-job-interview I have a Draft/My Early District Years post coming up soon but in the meantime get acquainted with the NBA's future stars

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work mate! Also Grantland is a great place for NBA info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brendon thanks for stopping by - Grantland (esp stuff from Zach Lowe) is the greatest BBall content on the net. Sounds like your putting in some good work on the courts Saturdays too. Keep it up and I'll see you at training or out at Cedar soon. Purge

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Simmons/Rose Grantland combo has gone mainstream - seeing them paired up on a few ESPN productions lately, namely the NBA finals and today's draft. Simmons is the ultimate fan who turned his passion and knowledge into gold!

    ReplyDelete