Monday 5 August 2013

Rehab Update - Week 9 (pre 2nd op)

Quick status update before I go under the knife for hopefully the last time in a long time

Biggest development is around the house I have ditched the crutches and just wear the brace. My walk is still a stiff legged hobble but no crutches is fine by me.

Loss of Upper Quad bulk and definition around the Knee
I can punch out quite a few straight leg lifts but I feel like the Wire is the main reason for any pain during exercising.

Major thing I have added this week is some upper body weights. As I can stand without crutches I've added a bunch of simple dumbbell exercises (2 x 2.5kg) to the routine and am doing 2 sessions a day

Bicep Curls, Tricep Extensions, Shoulder Presses, Cross Body Hammer Curls, Lateral Raises etc etc

The Upper Body has a bit of work to do but Post 2nd Op if you look at the picture you'll see where the focus will be

Wish me luck ...

1 comment: